Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Some of the only pictures I've taken of my own ride, so far. Should have taken a picture when it was parked with all the rally cars last weekend...

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Hello

Looks good bro

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you, new exhaust looks better out the back then the original one in those pics. It came with 15" steel wheels, first upgrade I did, after the brakes, was those 16" Subi alloys I got off a 2009 Impreza.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Nice

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hi everyone! I bought my first Subaru Legacy 2006 last August. It was love at first sight I needed AWD but was also sick of paying $80 a week in gas. I saw, I feel in love- I drove and just knew we had to get married!! Super clean inside and out. I do feel bad that I don't have a garage because I know by the exterior it was a kept car Too make matters worse I have scuff marks from trying to get snow out of those tiny wheel wells.... any idea how to get that crap out of there without scuffing it up? It only has 61K on it too. This might be the last car I need given how long they last. I feel bad I never drove one before....

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hi imjustagirl glad to hear your story as well. I felt the same, always wanted one, when I found it and drove it I had to have it. Enjoy your ride, they are a blast, best awd system out there in my opinion. I took off my rain tires today, put the steel rims and winter tires on a headed up our beautiful mountains after Google mapping out some areas that looked good. Had a blast, over 130 km on gravel roads today. 2 of the spots I went to once I got way up there where blocked for blasting. One ended at a gravel quarry and I had a blast in there practicing my driving sideways control. Also found some fast sweeping roads up there to. Had a blast. As for cleaning out the wheel wells, I just use a stick to pick it out or a hose, have never hit the paint. Hit it with all kinds of branches in the woods though lol.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SStevenson27 View Post
    Hi imjustagirl glad to hear your story as well. I felt the same, always wanted one, when I found it and drove it I had to have it. Enjoy your ride, they are a blast, best awd system out there in my opinion. I took off my rain tires today, put the steel rims and winter tires on a headed up our beautiful mountains after Google mapping out some areas that looked good. Had a blast, over 130 km on gravel roads today. 2 of the spots I went to once I got way up there where blocked for blasting. One ended at a gravel quarry and I had a blast in there practicing my driving sideways control. Also found some fast sweeping roads up there to. Had a blast. As for cleaning out the wheel wells, I just use a stick to pick it out or a hose, have never hit the paint. Hit it with all kinds of branches in the woods though lol.

Branches would just break lol! Last winter was - temps and that crap is like glue! I bet you had fun today- its the kind of car if you want to get crazy in you could- i have never felt such control before and Ive had Fords and Chevys. I was a Ford Taurus girl til they changed up the design But to get to work I need to drive .8 miles up an incline with a cliff so I definitely like the AWD better than front

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A strong stick gets even the quicksand mud out for me, but the winters here in the lower mainland are very mild, we just get wet slush, it pretty much just falls out on its own, I have to drive into the mountains to play in the snow.
    I have only owned front wheel drive cars as well until now, and I could never go back after driving with the control the Subi AWD has! The world is now flat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12