Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #491
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

went to advanced today to get stuff for a transmission flush just to find out i have type j fluid so i can only get it done at the dealer or buy 10 quarts of royal purple at 15 bucks a pop

2. Top Of Page | #492

User Info Menu

Mike the castrol import multi vehicle atf should cover your need. We carry it advance lol

3. Top Of Page | #493
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

girl there said she doesn't carry anything that would work on my engine, and wtf do we need 10 quarts of fluid!!!!!!!!!

4. Top Of Page | #494
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

so since i need 10 quarts thats 60 bucks

5. Top Of Page | #495

User Info Menu

Ten quarts includes the torque converter basic service change should only be 4.5-5 quarts. And she apparently has never looked at the back of the battle of the fast-food import lol

6. Top Of Page | #496
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

english please
    what do i need to get and i was just gonna change it hot so all the crap is down on the bottom

7. Top Of Page | #497

User Info Menu

You should only need 5 quarts of castrol import multivehicle atf. Sorry stupid auto correct made it say fast food lol

8. Top Of Page | #498
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

why did there screen say 10 quarts tho

9. Top Of Page | #499

User Info Menu

if it was the screen with all of the fluid capacities it only gives the total fill. it would show the service change capacity on the screen where she looked up the trans filter kit. also where it would list the compatible transmission fluid. which it seems she ignored lol

10. Top Of Page | #500
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

damn douche so i could have bought filter and fluid for about 45 and already had it done

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast