Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #211

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    etown take out the batt bulb, also how did u change the ring i need to do that as well and what bulb did u use
    im leavin the bat bulb. thinking of just replacing all the bulbs in the back with blue... and the ring you just undo the screw at the bottom of the steering colum... pop off the plastic then just wiggle the ring out... the bulb is inserted in the ring... same bulb as in the guages...

2. Top Of Page | #212

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    i changed my dash guages color by adding the bulbs today...
    I'm really liking that! Now, does the light ouput look smooth and have an even level? It's hard to tell in pictures because they always make the lighting look uneven..

3. Top Of Page | #213
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i just installed my new gauge cluster,,, after cleaning the back off with acetone much better than sanding dropped the blue bulbs in works like a dream even lighting but does not light up the needles so u have to look for the dark spot to see how fast your going lol

4. Top Of Page | #214

User Info Menu

its even lighting except in one spot for me... its a little extra bright at the top of the gas gauge. but other than that even all around...

5. Top Of Page | #215

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    I am going to have to come out there to give a ride and to show you what a sti is really capable of... This will be the last winter your car is parked...
    Alright when should expect you and the family...snow starts around november, down right nasty by January...LOL.

6. Top Of Page | #216
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I drove from pa to AC.

7. Top Of Page | #217
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

my snow starts like october/november, goes until march or even april sometimes

8. Top Of Page | #218

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    its even lighting except in one spot for me... its a little extra bright at the top of the gas gauge. but other than that even all around...
    Your blue dash lights are awesome!
    Also nice touch on painting the horns blue and I love the new location.
    I gotta say you are on your way with the Blue/Black theme.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

9. Top Of Page | #219
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

today i changed my cone intake to a hybrid now i have to change the hybrid to the proper piping size ughhhhhhh f.u maf

10. Top Of Page | #220

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    Your blue dash lights are awesome!
    Also nice touch on painting the horns blue and I love the new location.
    I gotta say you are on your way with the Blue/Black theme.
    thanks! i really enjoy all the blue lighting thats goin into my car recently... only a few more spots for blue light!!! the horns are temp till i get my hellas... even then they will be blue. I try to think of new things to get more on the blue and black theme everyday... its all coming to gether. slowly but surely.

Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast