Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Forever the best! Heidi Schmidt - Our first Lady Moderator - You will be missed.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Unhappy Forever the best! Heidi Schmidt - Our first Lady Moderator - You will be missed.

We just found out today that our beloved friend / Lady moderator Heidi Schmidt AKA: @subieluv passed away from cancer in September.

We had the honor to meet her and hang out with her at our meets. She even helped sell our gear in our booth. Her spirit was warm and full of love and will be so missed here.

Heidi words can't express how much we will miss you and how much we loved your passion for the Subaru brand. We love you and thank you for everything you have done for us and shown us that ladies can have the same passion as men.

Thank you for giving, supporting, and just being plain awesome. We love you and will always miss you. Till we meet again friend.

Love from all of us at igotasubaru.com.

http://www.blairandson.com/book-of-m...i/obituary.php

Her 2011 STi.

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I will definitely miss her. Sad to hear this.

3. Top Of Page | #3

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hi I am Heidi's partner Sherrie. She always spoke highly of this site and the members on it.

Unfortunately I now have to sell her beloved STI. I thought I'd put the word out there on this forum just in case someone may know of a buyer.
    If you would like more details please email me at sherrocks@hotmail.com.
    I do not check her email or this site so please use the address I just posted.

Thanks

4. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post